Tracking Number Becomes Active Once the Package Enters Your Country
- If your order has an FR suffix (LKxxxxxxxxxFR), please select Asendia or track it directly on the Asendia website. Packages sent via this shipping option are normally not trackable all the way but pass the US customs easily;
- If your order has an SG suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxSG), please select Singapore Post or track it directly on the SingPost website;
- If your order has an IN suffix (EAxxxxxxxxxIN or RMxxxxxxxxxIN), please select India Post or track it directly on the India Post website. If your order is to the UK, check Royal Mail first;
- If your order has an CH suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxCH), please select Swiss Post or track it directly on the Swiss Post website;
- Once your order is in-country, please use your local governmental postal service for the best tracking updates. Additionally, you can track all of your shipments at 17Track.
Most Common Shipment Tracking Issues
Order information may not appear in the tracking system until the shipment reaches your destination country, so sometimes it may show you “Unknown”, “Pending”, “Not found”, or “Tracking does not exist”. Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receiving your shipping confirmation email to track your shipment. We’ll send you a tracking notification by email once your tracking number is live. The tracking number generally becomes available in 48 to 72 hours after you place the order.
Please proceed to your local postal service provider website USPS, Royal Mail, or Australia Post ASAP for the delivery arrangement. There you can check the progress of your delivery and learn more about how to collect your item. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed within five days, then it will be returned to the sender. Need more help or a free re-shipping? Feel free to contact our support agents.
What Will My Package Look Like?
How Can You Track Orders from BMO?
Visit Your Local Postal Provider Websites for Detailed Tracking Updates
Regardless of the origin country we have sent your package (India or Singapore), you can always trace the full path of the order with your local parcel tracking service. The tracking information typically becomes available on the local websites once your package reaches the destination country.
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Google Likes The Content Below
Pages with much text content are ranked extremely well on search engines like Google or Yahoo. The text content below is posted for this reason.
Also, with the tracking number, we provide track your order by:
Step 2: By using either of the above links, you are asked to enter your give tracking number (it should be in the format e.g., EMXXXXXXXXXIN);
Step 3: With the right tracking number, get tracking results. See from USPS how it works.
After making an order, you will get your tracking number on your email in 3 days (72 hours). You can search for tracking information in a few workdays (as a rule within 3-4) after sending the package. You will receive all the tracking information via email or SMS through Aftership. It is the most innovative package tracking service in the online drugstore industry.
In particular, shipments sent via Regular Airmail – in a format such as RMXXXXXXXXXIN, are NOT trackable and DO NOT require a signature.
Please note that Customs clearance is an obligatory procedure for all goods crossing a border between countries. In this regard, clearance takes 1-2 days. However, as it can happen sometimes, clearance may take up to 7 business days if there is a delay at particular Customs. This rarely happens and you may, therefore, experience a delay of a week or so in receiving your items.
At this e-pharmacy, we take appropriate measures to ensure all shipped parcels successfully go through customs without any issue such as parcel being held or delayed. The individual country has different criteria for clearance. With the effort we take, please note that our parcels (99.5%) usually go through the UK, the US, New Zealand & Australia customs smoothly.
Although it’s very rare, in unlikely events of your parcel gets lost or most particularly if it gets stuck at Customs for more than 2 weeks, we are concerned and have an obligation to RESHIP it for free or if you prefer, we don’t hesitate but make you happy and satisfied by giving you a FULL refund.
With our shipping process, we do split bulk orders or orders in large quantities – for example, if you order a product, for example, 500 tablets, we split it into 360 tabs each or less and reship them separately every 3 – 5 days in regards to ensure you parcel arrives smoothly by avoiding any issues at customs.
Our shipping time is faster. Please take note of the following shipping country and time:
- For countries like the USA, the UK & Australia, we offer Express shipping & Standard shipping. Express delivery usually takes 7-12 business days while standard delivery takes about 10-18 business days;
- For other countries that we ship our products too, Express delivery usually takes 10-21 days, while standard delivery takes 10-30 days.
Those are guaranteed delivery times. However, if your parcel gets stuck in Customs or whatever reason beyond our control, we request you that you hold on by having a peace of mind as we trace your parcel and do all the applicable steps to ship your parcel or if the issue is complex and you don’t prefer a reshipment, we supply a full refund as we aforementioned with no questions asked.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us or visit our Shipping FAQ page.